TRADE AND INVESTMENT IN SERVICES ASSOCIATES (TIISA) RESEARCH GRANTS - CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Round 1: Deadline for applications is 30 May 2020
The Jean Monnet Network; Trade & Investment in Services Associates (TIISA) brings together leading academics across Europe, Asia and Australia and key institutions - Sussex University, University of Adelaide, Örebro University, National Tsing Hua University, Utrecht University, University of International Business and Economics, Chinese University of Hong Kong, World Trade Institute in research on domestic regulation and global governance of services trade and investment flows.
The TIISA Network is currently offering research grants of between €500 - €5000 to support research in the field of trade and investment in services and which improves knowledge of or contributes to the process of European economic integration in services.
All research outputs must be delivered no later than 31 July 2021 and preferably sooner. Research outcomes are expected to be published in edited volumes and in peer-reviewed journals and disseminated to the broader public through the Jean Monnet TIISA Network Working Paper series located on tiisa.org .
- TIISA Associates and their extended network (must be sponsored by a TIISA participant)
- Post Doc and Early Career Researchers from TIISA participant institutions
- PhD Students or Potential PhD Qualifying Students (must be sponsored by a TIISA participant)
- Outlined in the application form
Targeted research themes include
- Services trade and investment policy-making and implementation
- Digital aspects of the EU Services Directive and single market and the implications for harmonisation of domestic regulation across the EU Member States
- Best practice in managing global and regional mobility of services providers
- EU approach to Investor/State Dispute Settlement
- Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on global and EU trade in services
- Digital trade and e-commerce
Information for applicants
- Round 1 Application closing date 30 May 2020
- Notification of acceptance mid-June 2020
- TIISA Project Deadline for final paper submission 31 July 2021
- Email your application form to email@example.com.